Dear customer, before proceeding with browsing our website, we invite you to read our cookie management policy.
Cookies are small text strings that are stored on your computer when you visit certain pages on the internet. If you do not want to accept them, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled (you will find at the bottom the information needed to change the settings on your browser). Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store any personally identifiable information (such as credit card details), but we use encrypted information collected to improve your stay on the site. For example, cookies are useful for identifying and resolving errors, or for determining relevant related products to be shown to the visitor while browsing. We provide this information as an integral part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to ensure our transparency regarding your privacy when you use our website.
These cookies are essential to allow you to move within the site and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas. Without these cookies the requested services can not be provided. The strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify the user as unique as other users who are visiting the site at that time, in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service. Some examples include:
- the memory of previous actions (for example, text entered) while navigating back to a page in the same session;
- the management and transfer of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (for example, registered or unregistered);
- the maintenance of tokens for the implementation of reserved areas of the website;
- the routing of customers to specific versions / applications of a service, as might be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies may be from dev.karismacom.it or from third parties, session or persistent, and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages visited. They do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are used only to improve the functionality of the site. Some examples include:
- Web Analytics: the collected data are limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site; these cookies may be of a third party, but the information will be used exclusively by those involved in the publication of the visited website;
- tracking of affiliates by partners of dev.karismacom.it: cookies are introduced by the Partners and used by the latter exclusively to know if a user from another site has purchased a product or service on www.karismacom .it
- management / measurement of errors that occur on the site; usually this function will support the improvement of services or the handling of complaints and will generally be closely linked to web analytics;
- test different site page structures; these cookies are used to support the testing of A / B or multivariable versions of the site, to ensure that in the current and subsequent sessions a consistent aspect for the user is retained.
These cookies can be from dev.karismacom.it or partner, have session duration or persistent. These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but can also be implemented in the provision of a service that is not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to prevent a previously offered and rejected service from being offered to a given user again. Moreover, these cookies allow the site to remember the user’s choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc.). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other sites. Some examples include:
- remember the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc .;
- remember a choice so that it is no longer required to complete a questionnaire;
- to detect if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
- provide information in order to allow the operation of an optional service, such as the offer of a live chat session;
- satisfy a user’s request, such as presenting a comment.
These cookies are used by partners of dev.karismacom.it in order to present to the client advertising banners of Locauto Rent when you are in other sites, showing you the latest products you’ve looked at on dev.karismacom.it While browsing our site, these Cookies are also used to show you products that may be of interest to you or similar to those you’ve looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can allow connection to your computer or other devices and track down the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. We recommend you not to disable this function, as this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from enjoying all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In any case, certain parts of our site can only be used in full if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you may not be able to add products to your shopping cart and purchase them, therefore, your choice may negatively affect your stay on our site. If you wish to change the settings of your cookies, entering the settings of the various browsers, follow the instructions below:
Click the “Tools” icon in the upper right corner and select “Internet Options”. In the pop up window select “Privacy”. Here you can change the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. Select “Show advanced settings” (“Under the hood”) and change the “Privacy” settings.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select “Options”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. Here you can change the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down menu in the upper right corner, select “Preferences”. Select “Security” and here you can change the settings of your cookies.